What is a Creative Brief?
A creative brief is the foundation or starting point for any creative work or promotional campaigns that take place.
All you need is a short and detailed summary of your company’s background and any promotional goals you hope to achieve. In a creative brief, you can share your vision, values and voice of your business quickly and concisely.
A creative brief is also useful for outlining the scope of your project by setting a budget and time limits for any creative work.
Who is the Creative Brief for?
It might surprise you to learn that the end-user of the creative brief isn’t your company. Rather, it’s the creative team that will be designing your artwork or promotional assets.
Reasons to use a Creative Brief:
- You’ll gain a deeper understanding of your vision and the values you want your business to communicate.
- You’ll guarantee that all designed assets are on-brand and delivering a consistent message.
- You can give our creative team a clear vision and broad knowledge of your brand, business, and products.
- It can offer guided inspiration and give our team a starting point to brainstorm ideas.
- It will reduce misunderstandings from the outset by ensuring we’re on the same page.
- You can make certain that you are getting the most out of your partnership with our creative team.
You can download our creative brief below: